ON Language Intensive English Language Program (IEP) Sessions
ON Language offers its IEP in three different schedule tracks on campus to meet the needs of its on-campus, face-to-face learners:
- Full-time sessions (5 sessions per year) are 9 weeks long in fall and spring and 8 or 9 weeks long in summer. Please see the calendar at the bottom of this page for full-time session start and end dates.
- Part-time sessions (3 sessions per year) are 14-15 weeks long. Part-time schedules are offered to meet the needs of workers and full-time university students. Start dates and weekly schedules may vary slightly from session to session based on enrolled learners' needs.
- ON Language offers part-time schedules for Fall and Spring sessions only, except by special pre-arrangement.
- Contact us for dates and weekly schedules for future part-time sessions.
- ENHANCE (the ON Language IEP for Brenau University two-plus-two students) part-time sessions are scheduled in conjunction with the university calendar. Start and end dates and weekly schedules are provided to ENHANCE students prior to the beginning of the session.
All ON Language IEP courses follow the ON Language curriculum.
ON Language also offers IEP courses online by special requests according to the full-time and part-time schedules as available. Online IEP courses follow the same curriculum and address the same instructional objectives as face-to-face courses.
The calendar below shows ON Language full-time (9 weeks long, 20 hours per week) IEP sessions:
2018 Full-time IEP session dates:
Spring 1 2018: January 8 - March 9, 2018 (9 weeks)
Spring 2 2018: March 19 - May 18, 2018 (9 weeks)
Summer 2018: April 30 - June 29, 2018 (9 weeks)
Fall 1 2018: July 30 - September 28, 2018 (9 weeks)
Fall 2 2018: October 8 - December 7, 2018 (9 weeks)
Part-time IEP session dates and class times (include ENHANCE for Brenau 2+2 students) will be arranged with enrolled learners as needed each session.
Please click here to apply to the ON Language Intensive English Program.
Questions? Contact us.