ON Language Intensive English Language Program (IEP) Sessions
ON Language offers its IEP in three different schedule tracks on campus to meet the needs of its on-campus, face-to-face learners:
- Full-time sessions (5 sessions per year) are 9 weeks long in fall and spring and 8 weeks long in summer. Please see the calendar at the bottom of this page for full-time session start and end dates.
- Part-time sessions (3 sessions per year) are 14 weeks long. Part-time schedules are offered to meet the needs of workers and full-time university students. Start dates and weekly schedules may vary slightly from session to session based on enrolled learners' needs.
- ON Language offers part-time schedules for Fall and Spring sessions only.
- Contact us for dates and weekly schedules for future part-time sessions.
- ENHANCE sessions (IEP for Brenau University two-plus-two students) are scheduled in conjunction with the university calendar. Start and end dates and weekly schedules will be provided to ENHANCE students accordingly.
All ON Language IEP courses follow the ON Language curriculum and consist of 162 hours of classroom instruction.
ON Language also offers IEP courses online by special requests according to the full-time and part-time schedules as available. Online IEP courses follow the same curriculum and address the same instructional objectives as face-to-face courses.
The calendar below shows dates for upcoming full-time (9 weeks long, 18 hours per week) IEP sessions:
Full-time IEP session dates:
Spring 1 2018: January 8 - March 9, 2018
Spring 2 2018: March 19 - May 18, 2018
Summer 2018: May 29 - July 27, 2018
Fall 1 2018: August 6 - October 5, 2018
Fall 2 2018: October 15 - December 14, 2018
Spring 1 2019: January 7 - March 8, 2019
Spring 2 2019: March 18 - May 17, 2019
Summer 2019: May 28 - July 26, 2019
Fall 1 2019: August 5 - October 4, 2019
Fall 2 2019: October 14 - December 13, 2019
Part-time IEP session dates and times will be arranged with enrolled learners each session.
Please click here to apply to the ON Language Intensive English Program.
Questions? Contact us.