ON Language is now accepting applications for admission to the Intensive English Program (IEP).
Please click here to apply.
IEP Admission Requirements
ON Language IEP applicants must meet all of the following requirements in order to be considered for acceptance:
- Be at least 17 years of age
- Be willing and available to attend classes for 18 hours per week and complete all outside assignments during each 9-week session
- Have completed a minimum of a middle school education or above
IEP Application Requirements
In order to be considered for admission to the ON Language IEP, applicants must submit*:
- Government-issued photo identification
- Completed ON Language IEP application
- Official school or college/university transcripts
- Qualifying visa, if applicable
- Application fee (includes placement test) $25
and participate in a face-to-face (in person or online) admission interview.
*Please note: Local university students applying to ON Language may submit their current university student ID in lieu of some admission documents.
Applicants who are accepted to the ON Language IEP must pay the full tuition amount by the due date prior to each session in order to be enrolled and eligible to attend classes.
Additional admission policy information regarding applicants/learners who are refugees:
ON Language adopts a welcoming and supportive stance toward refugees to the U.S. from all parts of the world. ON Language offers the tuition support to its learners who are refugees as defined under U.S. law (see https://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/refugees-asylum/refugees) and according to the following terms on a first-come, first-serve basis:
- Individuals (in good standing) who have entered the U.S. as refugees, within their first two years from arrival, may receive a full tuition waiver from ON Language.
- Those within three years of their arrival as refugees may receive a 50% tuition waiver from ON Language.
- Potential recipients of tuition waivers for refugees will need to provide up to two references in order to be eligible for the tuition waiver benefit; they also should indicate on the ON Language application that they would like to be considered for the tuition waiver.
- Refugee applicants will be notified of whether they have been accepted for the appropriate waiver before the beginning of the applicable session.
- The number of learners who receive tuition waivers in any given session will not exceed 30% of the total number of enrolled students per session.