2016-2017 Intensive English Language Program (IEP) Sessions
ON Language offers its IEP in three different schedule tracks on campus to meet the needs of its learners:
- Full-time sessions (5 sessions per year) are 9 weeks long in fall and spring and 8 weeks long in summer. Please see the calendar at the bottom of this page for full-time session start and end dates.
- Part-time sessions (3 sessions per year) are 14 weeks long. Part-time schedules are offered to meet the needs of workers and full-time university students.
- ON Language offers part-time schedules for Fall and Spring sessions only.
- Contact us for start and end dates and weekly schedules for future part-time sessions.
- ENHANCE sessions (IEP for Brenau University two-plus-two students) are scheduled in conjunction with the university calendar. Start and end dates and weekly schedules will be provided to ENHANCE students accordingly.
All ON Language IEP courses follow the ON Language curriculum and contain 162 hours of classroom instruction.
ON Language also offers its IEP courses online according to the full-time and part-time schedules as available. Online IEP courses follow the same curriculum and address the same instructional objectives as face-to-face courses.
The calendar below shows dates for full-time sessions during 2016-2017: